Coding is more than a day job; it’s an hobby of mine. I work on personal projects during my free time. Most of these
programs were developed in response to specific needs; however some were written for fun alone. Although I primarily use
and develop for Linux, I strive for cross-platform compatibility in my software.
I rely every day on free software, and do my part to contribute to the open source movement. The source code for all of
my software is available on my GitHub page for viewing. I eagerly welcome high quality
code contributions and suggestions.
These projects are ready to be used, but are still under active development.
- AnkiConnect: Anki plugin to expose a remote API for creating flash cards.
- ArgWrap: wrap and unwrap function arguments, lists, and dictionaries in Vim.
- Goldsmith: static pipeline-based website generator written in Go.
- Homemaker: efficiently manage your dot-file configuration settings.
- Yomichan: Japanese pop-up dictionary extension for Chrome and Firefox.
- Yomichan Import: external dictionary importer for the Yomichan browser extension.
- Zero-EPWING: sane data exporter for an insane dictionary format.
These projects have either met or exceeded the goals I had envisioned for them.
- AnkiJoy: gamepad input plugin for Anki on Linux-based systems.
- BTAC: colored ASCII art generator that I wrote a really long time ago.
- HLM2 Wad Extract: asset extractor for Hotline Miami 2 WAD files.
- JMDict: library for processing JMDict, JMnedict, and KANJDIC Japanese dictionaries.
- Kanji Frequency: a frequency analysis of Kanji in the Japanese Wikipedia and various novels.
- Mangle: manga processor for the Kindle e-book reader.
- Md2Vim: tool for automatically converting markdown to vimdoc format.
- Metacall: cross platform C++ template-based IPC library.
- Restaurant Search: kansei-based semantic restaurant search engine prototype.
- Scrawl: command line CSS selector-based web scraper and downloader.
- Tetrys: simple Tetris clone written in Python.
- Yomichan Anki: plugin for sentence/vocab mining Japanese books in Anki.
These projects were abandoned due to lack of time or interest, but may be of use as reference.
- Meganekko: flash card program I created and used prior to switching to Anki.
- Moonfall: role playing game that combines farm simulation with survival horror.
- Versioning FS: simple versioning file system created for Linux with FUSE.